Tuesday 21 May 2013

Back in time...

Glory Hallelujah, another easy-ish one! Day 21 of the Challenge is a list of links to your favorite posts in your archives. Done.


The "surprise" - this was one of the very first posts I ever wrote on this blog, and I distinctly remember it as the one where I fell head over heels in love with blogging. I don't really know why. But I was exhilarated while writing it, and loved that this funny little story of ours would entertain others. I've been addicted to telling stories here ever since. :)

Your soul has a body - written a few days after we lost Edd.

A last photo and a last word - the last photo I ever took of Edd, and his words that left a lasting impression on me.

Ranch things - the photos on this post make me happy. 

How far would you go to please your man? - interesting post and even more interesting comments.

3 years of marital blish - it took me a long time to work up the courage to write this, and I was blown away by the response.

Favorite outfit posts: 1 | 2 | 3

Peru, last day. Machu Picchu! Photos from our time at one of the 7 Wonders of the World!

Gracie & Cooper: a love story. The story of how Gracie and Cooper came to be... it's really quite amazing. :)

Ask Matthew posts: Part 1 & Part 2

Aaaaaand I think that'll keep you busy a while. Have a great Tuesday, and be sure and link up your posts below, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment