Friday 3 May 2013

Towel rails for our ensuite. Yay or nay?

I ordered the rest of the towel rings and toilet roll holders and MrB picked them all up yesterday. Thank you KL for helping me decide to get the same towel rings for the rest of the vanities! I also ordered an 800mm matching towel rail to see how it would look in our ensuite. I am not in love with the round fixtures, but at least it matches the toilet roll holder *shy* and the shower mixer. I originally wanted very square towel rails, but they are all heated, and it seemed like a waste of money buying them and then not using the heating feature...

So, what do you think of these rails. Yay or nay?


I don't mind them, but don't love them either. It's kind of a big decision though, as we need three for the ensuite, three for the upstairs bathroom, and one for the downstairs bathroom, so 7 in total. Which is why I am paranoid about making the wrong decision. Eeeeek.

This is the ensuite wall where we need the towel rails:

B

No comments:

Post a Comment