Tuesday 14 May 2013

Happy List

Day 14 of the Challenge! We're almost halfway to the finish line! Today is a fun one. Just ten things that make you really happy. Here's mine...


1. Afternoon coffee. I look forward to it every single day.
2. Thunderstorms - not sure why, but storms or rain in general make me giddy with happiness.
3. The smell of fresh garlic. Or frying bacon. Or cinnamon. Or lavender.

4. Stepping into a hot bath on a cold day.
5. Blasting my favorite songs in the car and getting lost in the music.
6. Morning cuddles. Or nap time cuddles. Or any time cuddles.


7. Seeing someone's face light up when I show them an awesome photo I took of them.
8. Harry Potter books and movies, duh.


9. A clean house and a clean workspace. Gosh that feels good.
10. The feeling of being inspired, particularly in relation to writing. It's like a wind that carries you and propels you forward. This May challenge has me feeling this way almost every day. It was a feeling I'd been missing, and I'm so glad to have found it again. :)

What about you? What makes you happy? Linkup below...

No comments:

Post a Comment