Friday 17 May 2013

Help me style this buffet!!!

So, I finally purchased some candles today for my Freedom hurricane lamps. But, I am not sure if they are the right colour or size. They are yellowish. Eeeeek! Also, they were $35 (for both) after 30% off at Target. Is that a good price? Sounds a bit exy to me, but I was desperate so bought them anyway. Do you think the colour looks ok, or should I return them and find some white and or wider ones instead?

I am planning to have the frames painted black and prints replaced. I've rasied them 25cm above the buffet. Is this an ok height to hang them? Or should they go higher? Our ceilings are 2.7m.

I think I need a few more books ... and some fresh flowers for my currently empty fishbowl-type vase. But cheap pairs will have to do for now :P

So, what do you think of my styling so far? I would love to hear your suggestions on how to improve it.



B

No comments:

Post a Comment