Wednesday 15 May 2013

Pieous, AKA the Best Pizza In Austin



It's been a while since I put up an around-Austin post (the May challenge is kicking my butt a little bit!), but a couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of trying out the new pizza place, Pieous, with a good friend, and I could not recommend this one more highly! It's a bit out of town (though if you live on the Southwest side or in Dripping Springs, you'll be golden!), but well worth the drive. I have honestly never had pizza more delicious. The varieties there are so inventive and perfectly flavorful. For example, Kelly and I both got The Rocket, which is a "white" (no sauce) pie topped with arugula, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, and olive oil. They make their own crust AND mozzarella from scratch. My mouth is literally watering just thinking about it.

What's even cooler is that the owners of the place are usually there and totally care about your experience and making sure you love your food. Another winner, in my book. Here's a few photos from our lunch!









how adorable is my friend's baby?!


total ladies man.



1 comment:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    Certified Precision Roofing

    ReplyDelete