Friday 17 May 2013

BHG Flash Sale!

Happy Friday!

I wanted to pop in for a quick surprise announcement... I've teamed up with Better Homes and Gardens for an exclusive 3-day flash sale!




I always offer my blog readers a 10% discount, but this weekend you can score 30% off everything my Etsy shops! This is the biggest storewide sale I've ever had so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up if you've been waiting for the right time to order that new print. Well, now is the time!

All you have to do is...

1. Visit jennasuedesign.etsy.com or jennasuemaps.etsy.com
2. Find your favorite print(s)
3. Add everything to your cart and enter the code BHG66 at checkout
4. Wait for your awesome custom prints to arrive in the mail.

I'll be working tirelessly over the next few days to fulfill your orders ASAP before the big studio reveal!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment