Sunday 15 April 2012

Best of Instagram, week 12

Hey, are you guys watching all the Titanic specials going on this weekend?  Matthew and I have been watching them on and off, and my terror of all things water related is pretty much nailed in now.  Cruise ships, tsunamis, flying over the ocean, wading out farther than knee deep at the beach, jellyfish… all the stuff of my nightmares, I kid you not.  This is not helping.

Anyway, here’s best of Instagram this week.  Feel free to link up with your own pictures below! :)

12-4 1. Pizza at Home Slice.  Best I’ve ever had, by a long shot!
2. Yellow dress, red lips.

* * * * * *

12-2 3. & 4. A morning out at Boggy Creek Farm.

* * * * *

12-55. New shoes from Target
6. SoCo, Austin

* * * * *

12-1 7. & 8. Best muffins everrrr from Central Market

* * * * *

12-3 9. Favorite time of the day
10. Chocolate dream pie!

* * * * *

12-6 11. Found this photo in a drawer and smiled.  And then cried. A lot.
12. My beautiful grandma stirring up some Hungarian Beef and Cabbage… recipe coming soon!

Happy Sunday!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment