Wednesday 18 April 2012

Say WHATTTTTT!!!!


I just received a reupholstering quote/estimate for our new/old antique arm chairs. It's $1,350 per chair including an average price Warwick fabric or $1,150 if I supply my own fabric.
  • The price includes seat re-build and new foam.
  • Upholstery in same style with deep buttoned back.
  • They would redo the nails OR finish the trim off with a matching coloured gimp in lieu of the nails.
Nuts, I tell you!
 
Does anyone know where I can buy reupholstering foam from? I don't think MrB will be happy to do this as it looks like even just the materials will cost a fortune, and not to mention how long it would take to do, especially since he is already time-poor :(
 
Looks like I'll be stuck with just paint :(
 
 
 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment