Tuesday 10 April 2012

Don’t forget your feet

When it comes to shopping for outfits, I tend to grossly overlook the shoes. I love the clothes and accessories part of the deal, but I often find that when I’m putting outfits together at home, I almost always lack the appropriate/matching footwear.  Does anyone else have this problem?!  

Anyway, earlier today I was browsing the shoe department at Target and found about a zillion pairs of shoes I loved… which doesn’t happen very often for me at such a reasonable price point!   I bought a couple since I badly needed them, and then I did even a bit more poking around online when I got home.  Here are a few little gems I thought some of you might like, all from Target!

shoes

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

PS – Have you entered today’s giveaway yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment