Friday 20 April 2012

What to splurge on, bedcover or quilt cover?

I'd like to invest in some nice new bedding and was thinking either a new quilt cover or bedcover. I've got a king size quilt which I love and don't want to buy a new one. However, once we get a new king size bed it won't be big enough to cover much of the sides... Which is why I was thinking of getting a King Size Bedcover. I think the deal with bedcovers is that they eliminate the need for a bed skirt/valance. So, what do you think, for our new king size bed - should I invest in a new quilt cover and bed skirt/valance OR a king size bedcover?

But then again, do I really need one more think to be putting/getting of the bed every morning/night?

Hmmmmm


papernstitchblog.com
whiteport.com.au

B

No comments:

Post a Comment