Thursday 19 April 2012

They can’t all be winners…

I’ve been in a glass case of emotion this week, y’all.  Allergies? Check. A relentless stomach bug? Check. Accidently dying my hair black? Check. Falling down the stairs yesterday and almost dying and/or becoming paralyzed from the waist down? CHECK. 

Seriously, you should see the bruise on my tailbone.  It’s downright scary looking. I feel lucky I (hopefully) didn’t do any permanent damage, and it also occurred to me that it’s sort of a miracle it took me over two years to fall down our stairs, given my track record of supreme awkwardness.

But today!  Today is Thursday, and a brand new day.  I can hardly believe we’re already almost to the weekend, but I guess time really flies when you’re having fun (not).  Today I’ll be editing pictures, visiting the oral surgeon to make sure my friend the cyst isn’t taking over my face again, and other miscellaneous tasks I needn’t bore you with.  What I will bore you with is another outfit, cause I thought this one was pretty cute. 

Happy Thursday!

IMG_4404 IMG_4415IMG_4409

Dress: Ruche, Shoes: c/o Blowfish, Belt: J.Crew, Bag: Theit, Necklace: c/o Shabby Apple, Bracelet: vintage, Ring: Premier Designs, Nailpolish: Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment