Thursday 5 April 2012

Kate Spade Find and New PIllow

A few weeks ago my client showed me an amazing T.J. Maxx find. A crystal Kate Spade polka dot box. She told me she picked it up on clearance for a great deal. So last week I was perusing my local T.J. Maxx and sure enough.... 


I found one in the clearance section! This retails for over $100 and I got it for $21. I've been seeing lots of Kate Spade stuff popping up at T.J. Maxx. I love it. 

On another note... 


Caitlin Wilson sent me one of her signature pillow covers for hosting a giveaway for her a few months ago and I finally got an insert for it. I think it's the perfect piece to break up all the pink on my settee. 

I'm bound and determined to finish up my master bedroom before the baby comes. So many projects to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment