Wednesday 25 April 2012

Dreaming of Pizza…

…And cheese and milk and milky cereal and fried chicken and cheeseburgers and cake. Heck, I’d even take a big fat salad or a plate full of vegetables.  It would be 100x better than my diet as of late, which has included more rice, toast, applesauce, and bananas than I ever thought I’d eat.  Yep, still fighting off a stomach bug.  (We can talk about stuff like that here, right? We’re cool like that?)  I even went to the doctor the other day, and he just told me this could last a couple weeks (we’re working on the second week right now) and that I’ll probably survive if I stop eating cereal for every meal.

Anyway, I’ve been feeling sorry for myself and mourning the fact that everything delicious upsets my stomach terribly, so I thought I would further the torture by posting tantalizing photos from dinner at Home Slice the other night.  Neither Rachel or I had ever been there, so while we were hitting up South Congress for a mini portrait session, we slipped in to grab some pizza, and ohmygosh was it the best decision of my life.  Seriously, Austinites, if you haven’t tried Home Slice, GO IMMEDIATELY.  This pizza rivals the best of the best in NYC.  We got the Margherita, and I just shed a tear while thinking of it. 

Now excuse me while I go sip Pedialyte and cry over my applesauce…

IMG_3988-1 IMG_4100-1 IMG_4114-1IMG_4105-1 IMG_4116-1 IMG_4124-1 IMG_4129-1

PS – Have you entered the Blowfish giveaway yet? A free pair of shoes up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment