Wednesday 16 May 2012

About to order our very first built-in robe. Would love to hear your thoughts :)

We are about to order our very first built-in robe. It's not the master but one of the secondary bedrooms. The bedroom door is very close to the robe so we've decided to go with sliding doors for this built-in. The robe is 2.4m high and just under 3m long. I've split the length into 4 equal parts, each measuring 700cm. There will be 4 sliding doors which will overlap by 12cm. What do you think?

Any last minute tips and feedback would be greatly appreciated as always :)

Because I hate the standard drawers and drawer handles and haven't really seen any that I like, I will omit these for now and will get them sorted out at the same time as the rest of the built ins. But if anyone has seen nice looking drawers and handles to go behind closed doors of a built-in I'd love to see some photos :)





B

No comments:

Post a Comment