Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pillars!

The biggest news today? Pillars!




I really like how they finish off the front. Now we just need steps. And a sidewalk. But we're getting there!
The trim carpenters made temporary steps that are sturdier than the ones we were using, which was very nice!

The handrail and steps are in.



This is the vanity in the master.
 I know it's hard to see, but we have tall baseboards.




It rained last night and was supposed to rain today, so B added a pipe to the sump pump pipe and hooked up the downspout extenders. I'm sure they have a technical name, but they're the things that direct water away from the foundation. I was one short, so he used a board as a temporary measure. Off to Menards yet again!


I think the coordinating dumpster is a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment