Thursday 10 May 2012

Alternatives to My Office Curtains


I probably get an email once a week from someone wanting to know where they can buy the fabric I used in my office curtains. Unfortunately I got the fabric at a remnant store and it wasn't labeled with any kind of designer name or title so it's a mystery to me. I have loved these curtains and I feel bad I can't help people use them in their own home. 

So I've put together some other options for you of similar looking fabrics. I tried to find options that have the same colors and feel. Hopefully these would make good substitutes for those of you who love my office curtains as much as I do! 


Portobello Vase Blossom $28.95 a yard. 

Evalena Fabric $6.99 a yard


Maneka Cherry Blossom $19.98 a yard







Sea Breeze in Blue Sky $24.98 a yard 


Kravet Idelle $52.50 a yard


Caviar Garden Stout $31.25 a yard


Love Bliss Bouquet $8.98 a yard


Imperial Garden Pearl $25.49 a yard


Shambord $27.19 a yard


April in Paris $7.63 a yard

If any of you know of any other great options post the links in my comment section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment