Tuesday 1 May 2012

Radiant

Like I mentioned yesterday, I had the real pleasure of attending the “Beauty for a Purpose” event by Radiant Cosmetics, a local Austin company I am a HUGE fan of!  Not only are these cosmetics high quality and fabulous, they’re also deeply rooted in an excellent cause: 20% of ALL sales go towards ending the fight against human trafficking.  Nicole, the owner of this fab AND socially conscious company, has a very compelling story here on her website.  Just makes me so happy to see people following a dream and a vision that not only includes successful entrepreneurship, but also furthering a cause they’re passionate about.  You GO girl.

So anyway, I just wanted to help spread the word about this company, because you’re going to spend money on cosmetics anyway… might as well support a good cause while you’re at it.  I’ve tried these products myself, and I’m completely sold!  Browse the shop here, if you’d like. And if you’re looking for a fantastic red lip gloss, try this one in “Rue.”  Another post on my favorite Radiant products coming SOON…

Now for a few photos from the event!

IMG_4741-s3 IMG_4746-s3 Kelly, thanks SO much for coming with me and helping me with pictures! :)

IMG_4770-s3DJ Mr. Burnz

IMG_4774-s3 IMG_4791-s3 The event was held at 2nd Street’s own Plain Ivey Jane… LOVE this store! And they have the coolest website!

IMG_4802-s3IMG_4855-3-eBeautiful Nicole, the face behind Radiant.

IMG_4759-s3c IMG_4760-s3 IMG_4762-s3 IMG_4763-s3 IMG_4780-s3 IMG_4825-s3Makeup artist Lauren Davis with Hint of Shimmer

IMG_4839-s3

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment