Sunday 27 May 2012

5 Things

1. As you read this (if you are reading this on Sunday morning), I am flying to Florida with my sister.

2. In Florida, we will be meeting our super cute, five year old little brother for the first time.

3. In other vitally important life-news, I will also be fulfilling a desperate dream of visiting Hogwarts, drinking butterbear, and possibly purchasing my very own Hermione-esque cape and wand at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. Does anyone else’s heart skip a beat when they hear that music? Just me?

Don’t judge.

4. When I told my dear friend Kristin, a fellow HP fanatic, that I was going to Harry Potter World, she immediately became furious with me, and then did the normal thing and bought a ticket for an overnight trip to Florida so she could go, too. I love my blog friends. (Matthew’s response when I told him this? “You blogger friends are just a weird little ring of people.” Touche, Matthew. I don’t think any of us would deny it.)

5. And last but certainly not least, I will be spending a day with Sarah Tucker.

 

Life = MADE.

 

Here’s a little Instagram picture of a quote I found and liked the other day. Made me think.

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment