Monday 21 May 2012

Amoroso Cottage

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: my favorite part of vacation is always the hotel/resort/bed and breakfast—i.e., the accommodations. I research this more than I research activities in the area, restaurants, etc. May seem backwards to some people, I guess, but I really enjoy the relaxing down time of a trip more than anything else, and so does my husband, so it seems natural to us.

We’re getting back in the swing of a new, non-vacation week now, but I’ve been having such a nice time going through pictures from last week in Fredericksburg. Kind of makes me feel like I’m back there again.

We stayed in Amoroso Cottage, which might possibly be the quaintest little B&B you ever did see. You get the whole three bedroom house to yourself, and it. was. fabulous. I was like a little kid in a candy shop while we were there… happily perusing the rooms and marveling at all the delicious vintage touches around every corner, the warm hardwoods, and that general feeling of being wrapped up in a cozy, worn blanket that an old house offers.  We absolutely loved this place.

I have plenty more pictures from the trip, but for now here are some photos from the cottage. I hope they brighten up your Monday morning! :)

storyboardtest004 storyboardtest005 storyboardtest006IMG_7116-1 storyboardtest007IMG_7017-1 IMG_7019-1 storyboardtest009IMG_7122-2storyboardtest014storyboardtest010 storyboardtest011 storyboardtest012 IMG_7029-1storyboardtest013IMG_7389-1storyboardtest015IMG_7364-1IMG_7360-2 IMG_7373-1 storyboardtest016 storyboardtest017

No comments:

Post a Comment