Monday 14 May 2012

Prepping for Flooring

Checked in tonight, and found that the floors had been prepped. Maybe tomorrow we'll have some kind of flooring?





Apparently the finish carpenters were in, because the incorrect cabinet above the refrigerator was taken down.  Once that's replaced they'll add the crown molding around the cabinets.


No closets again today. The good thing is you can see that the insides were painted a nice ivory color. At some point I'm going to paint the coat closet green, but this will do nicely for all the others.



I touched up the one spot I missed in the laundry room. If the photo above were a little closer you'd see it at the bottom of the short wall. I also cleaned off the island. By cleaning I mean I put all of the manuals and extra screws, etc. in one of the island drawers. That totally counts. The extra lights are in the van, waiting to be returned. And, as promised, the under cabinet lights we used are these.

No comments:

Post a Comment