Saturday 5 May 2012

Painting

The great paint dilemma has been solved.  You know I wasn't 100% sold on the color I picked, but there just wasn't a large selection. Well, the painters came today to start painting the trim and doors, so I again spoke with C. I'm going with a SW blue color-matched to the other line. Normally I'm not a fan of color matching, but C guaranteed the color so I'm okay with it. I don't know how well the photos translate, but the color is Honest Blue. It's smokier, a lot lighter (but not so light that it'll be washed out) and much more versatile.



This is the sample board I painted.


The painters worked on the doors and trim, and started wrapping the spindles on the banister. I hope this means they're staining it tomorrow. Can't wait to see how it turns out! They'll be back tomorrow, to finish up and possibly paint a room or two. Stay tuned!










No comments:

Post a Comment