Monday 7 May 2012

Lacquer Storage Boxes - play it safe or go with colour?

Thanks to KL from eternalicons I am now obsessing over lacquer storage boxes *shy*. But now the problem is, what colour to get? Play it safe and go with classics like black or white, or be daring and go with orange or turquoise?

By the way, I have no idea where I would keep these... as we have no buffets or any console tables in the house *shy* ... so far ... the only place I can think of is the desk in the home office OR floating shelves above the desk if we end up going down this path...


Swing Design Storage Box Elle Set of 2

All these colours I love but am thinking:
  • Black - would collect too much dust?
  • White - is maybe a bit too plain?
  • Turquoise - I could easily move it from room to room and could even end up in the nursery since it's sort-of a neutral colour? What colours do I have to stay away from when using pops of turquoise?
  • Orange - will mean that I have to be very careful in what colours I use with it and might not be as versatile? What colours do I have to stay away from when using pops of orange?

The sets consist of two boxes:
Medium: 24cm x 18cm x 7.5cm


Small: 18cm x 12.5cm x 5.7cm
 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment