Monday 14 May 2012

Weekend Things

IMG_6718-1-2 IMG_6815-1-2IMG_6863-1-1-2 IMG_6932-1

It was a good weekend. Full of life. Full of busyness. Full of cake.

Took two moms out for lunch/brunch. Watched a friend commission into the Air Force. Baked my first cake (there’s room for improvement, but it was still delish). Supervised as Matthew took on yet another crazy project (bead-boarding the ceiling in our bedroom).

But to be honest with you, despite the seemingly picture perfect weekend, I still feel like murdering someone right now. PMS in all its glory! Matthew entered the room just a moment ago and said, “wow…… you look like you need to break some stuff.” Apparently I wear my heart on my sleeve. 

Ah, such is life. This too shall pass (and possibly by noon). 

Happy Monday, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment